8.07.2007

"Clocky"

While John and I were en route to the East Coast I found myself reading those hackneyed airline magazines that sell products ranging from Hovercrafts to Gardening Benches. In this particular magazine we discovered a small gem of hilarity--"Clocky" the rolling alarm clock. The basic idea behind this alarm clock is that for those hard to rouse sleepers, this clock will literally roll away from you as the alarm sounds, which will in turn require fans of the snooze button to acually get up to find the alarm clock, which could have rolled anywhere in the room, to turn it off. Very funny...

So last night, John was watching Jay Leno (I was sound asleep by this time, of course) and the late night T.V. funnyman actually featured "Clocky" in his Headline News section! John tried to wake me to see the feature, but I was not to be disturbed, although, maybe if I had had "Clocky"...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Is that sort of like when someone hides an alarm clock under your bed and sets it to go off at some horrible time in the middle of the night?

Katie said...

Hahahahahaha...I will let John respond to that.

Anonymous said...

If I had known about this thing six years ago...that would have been so much better.

Anonymous said...

Last comment from John.

Julie said...

Then I'm sure it would be worth the money for "clocky"