11.18.2007

Kitchen Stools...

I need a stool for my kitchen, but I don't want just any stool. I'm looking for something vintage, with a combination of wood & possibly metal. Something like the stools shown below. I've scoured ebay as well as some other of my favorite sites, but I haven't found anything that seems to suit both my taste & my budget (which isn't much). I found the picture below at wisteria.com but they seem to only offer the table for purchase. Hmmm...If anyone happens to know of a stool that might suit my fancy feel free to send the information my way.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Red-Cosco-Retro-Step-Stool-Chair-Kitchen-Vinyl-Seat_W0QQitemZ320185162497QQihZ011QQcategoryZ103431QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What about a vintage step stool like the one in the link above? It opperates like the one grandma net has. I've also seen the same kind of stool in a light yellow and a '50's mint green.

Modern-Bedroom-Furniture said...

Metroloft Furniture has a wide variety of urban loft kitchen for decorating your home.