6.06.2008

Project: Armoire Painting

Bob and Sharon bought new bedroom furniture, so they (Sharon) offered me this armoire. I have an elaborate plan to create a new TV stand out of our old kitchen cabinets (more on that in a later post), but that TV stand creation will require quite a bit of time and energy from John (and Bob too...thanks Bob), so this armoire will be a temporary fix, until the kitchen cabinet redo is completed. Although...I may decide I like the armoire for the TV and use the cabinets in the sewing room. Only time will tell. Either way, The armoire is in mint condition, except that I needed to paint the top of the cabinet, and the knobs black to match the rest of the piece. It should hopefully be in its home by the end of the day (pending John's assistance).



No comments: