7.07.2008

Antiques from Grandma Net's house...

I went to Grandma Net's house for lunch today because... that's just what we do. Every Monday the entire family gathers at Grandma's house for lunch. Today it was hot dogs, other days it's tacos or spaghetti, or sometimes, in the winter we enjoy curry & rice, which is the best. Either way, after I got an emergency lesson on how to make a French knot for my little embroidery project, I went out to the shed and found these little jewels...

This is my Grandpa Roy's old cream can, of which I am now the proud steward.

This bronzed milk can also belonged to my Grandpa Roy and will now find a second life with Denise...once she recovers from her very terrible wisdom teeth extraction.

2 comments:

Denise Feil said...

What a find... 2 Great milk jugs and they have family memories. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for grabbing one for me.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Oh I hope Denise is feeling okay. I keep thinking that maybe if I ignore what my dentist told me about my wisdom teeth needing to be taken out, that maybe they will disapper. Sounds like firm logic, right? Eeeck.