7.20.2008

Trip to Fresno

Yesterday, John & I drove with our friend Derek to Fresno for friend Aaron's 30th birthday party. John loved Aaron's party theme: a Wii tournament. John and Aaron are pretty much exactly the same when it comes to sports obsessions & obscure sports knowledge, so it came as no surprise when John was immediately smitten with the party atmosphere. They boys loved discussing the bracket and tournament play rules, and I am now left wondering if we may join the throng of Wii owners in the future. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Katie,

Two points:

1) I begged and pleaded with my wife to get a Wii. She finally bought me one for Father's Day and we both love it. We play every night before bed and we would play even more but we try not to ignore our son.

2) I thought that I was the only one who followed "UniWatchBlog". It's great!!

Casey

Jimmie said...

The Wii is the ultimate party game for all ages. You know it's a winner when it gets a grandma excited about it. Also, it can add some fun to your exercise routine with Wii Fit.