10.27.2008

FPU women's basketball alumni game...

Two weekends ago I journeyed north to Fresno with my mom for the always much anticipated FPU women's basketball alumni game. I don't really remember who won, although I'm fairly confident it was the current squad. The important thing was though that a reunion of sorts was had with 4 of my dearest college friends. Three of my former housemates were on the basketball team and my roommate, Kelly, and I always went to every game to support them. We couldn't let tradition die, and therefore agreed to meet once again to cheer on our girls. They definatey did not disappoint us. I can't wait for next year's game and the new little addition that will be added to our cheering section :)

Sheila, me, Kelly, Maurecia (sporting a fauxhawk), & Jane

Sheila, me, Kelly, & Jane

A good time was had by all, and afterwards my mom treated me to a sandwich from my very favorite southeast Fresno eatery, Sunnyside Deli.

No comments: