12.10.2008

New Haircut...

It was getting too long...so I had my lady cut a chunk of it off. 2 1/2 inches actually. She asked me if my husband cared that I was cutting it shorter. Apparently some husbands care about this sort of thing. I'm not married to one of those kinds of husbands. I could probably shave my head bald and John would be ok with it. In fact, he'd probably be happy, far less loose hair on the bathroom sink is the way he'd see it. Either way, now I have less hair to blow dry in the morning, and for this I'm thankful.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

very cute!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Looks GREAT, Katie.

Julie said...

cute- I notice you needed to stick your tongue out a bit to take the different angled pictures. Funny. :)

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Very cute! Less drying time is always good for the morning routine!