1.11.2009

The current state...

...of the baby's room. I've got my work cut out for me...

Pretty messy...

The cedar chest (on the right) will be repainted and placed under the window in the dining room. One kitchen cabinet will stay and serve as a changing table, the other will serve as an entry cabinet in our front room.

The brown chair (John's favorite) will be recovered & stay in the room. The blue wine box storage shelves will also stay.

The dresser & 4 chairs will stay. The dresser was a yard sale find in Fresno. I painted it with the help of Mark W. & he, being the cabinet maker that he is, provided me with the pewter knobs.

Some books for baby that I've acquired (or made) in the last few months.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. If you find another yard sale dresser, let me know. I'm looking for one for Ryan's new room