7.29.2009

13 weeks...


With stuffed animal:


13-week highlights:
  • Henry's little personality is really starting to shine through. So far he is very happy and good-natured and is usually only grumpy when he is hungry.
  • Henry loves to stretch out his legs and then curl them towards his chest. When I change his diaper he always straightens his legs. This, of course, makes my job harder. He's already teasing mommy...just like his daddy :)
  • When John is away from us and calls me I will put the phone to Henry's ear and Henry will move his arms up and down and sometimes squeal when he hears John's voice. He's just started looking around when John's talking to him...I think he's trying to figure out where he is. It sure is cute.
  • Henry is solidly wearing 6 month clothes now. Has been for the past 3 weeks.
  • Henry can now grasp his toys (and silverware, earrings, hair, clothing...)
  • Henry is beginning to really enjoy listening to people read to him. He touches the pages and sits quietly while listening.
  • Because John is on summer vacation Henry is really getting spoiled with attention by his daddy. I'm already fearing the day when dad and son will gang up on mom with teasing and practical jokes. It probably won't be long.
  • Henry is beginning to squeal with delight. I sometimes think he surprises himself with the noises that come out of his mouth.

No comments: