With stuffed animal:
- Lots of time spent on his tummy, although he doesn't particularly like it.
- When he gets excited he kicks his legs and throws his arms up at the same time. Is most likely to do this when he sees daddy after work, but sometimes does it when he sees mommy too.
- Still lots of spit up. The doctor says he is probably eating too much (he likened his intake to eating 8 hamburgers and spitting up 3 of them...)
- Still likes to be swaddled to sleep, but consistently pulls his arms out in spite of the swaddling.
- Has begun gnawing on his thumb and fist (right hand only...John's hopes of a left-handed son are slipping further away).
- Is still disinterested in the pacifier. He'll suck on it for awhile if I hold it for him, but otherwise he couldn't care less.
- Overall we have a pretty good-natured little boy on our hands.