With stuffed animal:
- When we take Henry out of his carseat he now arches his back and attempts to "help" with said process.
- Is sleeping in his crib at night (8.7.09 was his first night). The move was prompted by multiple thrice-waking nights...it seems he needed to spread out a bit while he slept (He is his father's son). Now he wakes only once (between 3:30 & 5am) and then sleeps until 8ish. We are all much happier now.
- Henry loves the jumperoo we borrowed from Jenny.
- Henry continues to love fabric...the colors and patterns make him happy. His favorite fabric store is, of course, Strawberry Patches. He even got to meet Miss Suzanne for the first time this week.
- He seems much more excited to see mom and dad amidst a group of people than he has before.
- We are putting Henry down for a nap after he has been awake for approximately 2 hours. This seems to keep him from getting overtired and he seems happier overall.
- When Henry plays, he is intense & very focused...probably par for the course with the parents he has.