With stuffed animal:
- Henry has taken to sucking on his lips. He especially likes the bottom one.
- Strangers are beginning to scare Henry at times. We had 3 instances in the last week where a new person came up close to him to smile and talk to him and he immediately pushed out his lower lip and burst into tears.
- He seems to prefer being put in his crib to fall asleep on his own, rather than being rocked or cuddled. Naptimes this week have been great. He hardly fusses at all when I put him down, and he falls asleep quickly. (I'm under no illusions about this behavior. I know it can change at any moment, which is why I'm thankful for the good naps while they're here).
- He is either taking 2 long naps/day (2-3 hours) or 3 short ones (45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours).
- Same story here...he pulls everything he can get his hands on directly to his mouth...one of his favorite things to reach for are our green glasses that we drink smoothies out of in the morning. He can't get enough of them.
- We still use the swaddle blanket when he sleeps for both naps & bedtime, but he don't swaddle his arms anymore.
- He continues to be a daddy's boy. He loves to sit on John's lap and listen to Vin call the Dodger game. It's one of their favorite things to do together.