With stuffed animal:
- Henry learned to roll over from his back to his tummy this week! It seemed like it came out of nowhere. One day he was laying flat on his back, then next he was arching like crazy, and the next...he rolled over. This first roll over happened today while I was putting laundry in the washer. I layed him on his back, loaded the machine, turned back around, and there he was on his stomach. Luckily, he did it for me again later, so I was able to witness it firsthand.
- Henry loves to lay in his crib on his side and grab onto his bumper.
- He also loves to turn on his side while I change him and stare at the books on the ledge above his changing table. Thanks to Grandpa Bob for building it for him.
- Henry's gone from a solid week or two of sleeping about 12 hours with one wake-up to now sleeping 10 hours and waking up twice...boo.
- Henry is very good-natured. He doesn't get upset very easily (except sometimes when I try to put him down for his naps) and he likes to share his smiles with others.
- Henry still loves his dad. John can make him laugh more than anyone else in the world.
- I think I've commented on this before, but my favorite thing about Henry is when I go to pick him up in his crib in the morning. He talks up a storm and when I finally go in to pick him up he gives me the biggest grin, almost as if to say there is no one in the world he'd rather have retrieve him than his mom. It's a great way to start my day.