- It seems hard to believe that it was only last week that Henry first rolled from his back to his stomach. He's become quite taken with this new form of freedom and rolls at any given opportunity (as is evidenced by the photos above).
- Rolling in his crib is Henry's current fascination. His sleep has been a bit off in the last week, and I can't help but wonder if this is due to his rolling over. He often finds himself in new positions, yet can't quite seem to get comfortable enough to sleep in them for very long.
- For the first time Henry is now sleeping on his stomach, despite the fact that we always put him to sleep on his back.
- Because of all of this movement in the crib I discovered rather quickly that I was extremely (extremely) worried about the possibility of Henry rolling face first into his bumper pads and suffocating...so I took the bumper pads out of the crib. I did, however, tie them to the outsides of the crib slats so that he can look at them while he's lying down, which he still seems to enjoy.
- Henry is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He is easily distracted while eating and likes to look at, touch, and put to mouth anything he can get his hands on.
- Henry had his first terrible, horrible, no good, very bad night on Monday night. He woke up an incredible 6 times! John and I think this was due to some congestion. He only awoke 3 times last night...and hopefully it will only be once tonight :)
- The congestion issues have prompted me to start up the humidifier in his room. It seems to be helping, but we'll see.
- We tried to give Henry a bottle of breast milk for the first time today...he didn't care for it at all.