With stuffed animal:
- Henry is now able to roll around the room. He has managed to wedge himself in between the chair and TV cabinet on more than one occasion.
- Henry can reach almost anything he desires by rolling.
- Henry's sitting has improved greatly from last week. He is now able to lean to the side and balance himself on his hand. He can also keep his balance while looking around the room.
- Henry likes to pivot, moving his arms and legs in a circle, while his stomach stays firmly planted on the ground.
- He is just beginning to push up onto his knees and arms.