With stuffed animal:
It's becoming increasingly more difficult to take these weekly pictures, maybe you can tell why...
- Henry increases his mobility with each passing day.
- Henry's rolls are becoming more controlled and intentional. He doesn't simply flop onto his stomach from his back, he uses his cores muscles to control himself. Quite an improvement.
- Henry is becoming quite fond of sticking out his tongue lately.
- He is a great sleeper, but getting him to sleep without nursing is next to impossible. We're working on it, though. He used to be able to fall asleep on his own without much fuss, but those days are long gone. I'm hoping this is attributed to teething, but I just don't know.
- Henry lights up when John comes home for lunch. They love to play together...not sure who loves this time more, though, dad or son.
- Henry's arms and legs are getting stronger as he is pushing himself around the floor with ease...no crawling yet though.