With stuffed animal:
- Henry is easily distracted while nursing, especially if his dad's voice is anywhere within earshot.
- Henry has a little tuft of hair on the top of his head that seems to have some curl to it, we'll see what comes of this.
- Henry can't stay still. He is constantly moving from one place to another. He seems to like it when we lay him down on a blanket on the hardwood floor because it is nice and slippery and allows him greater ease of movement.
- Solid foods are becoming less of a novelty and more of a necessity. Henry seems to need the extra food to feel full. He easily polishes off one frozen cube of food at each sitting (twice/day).
- In the last week Henry has become increasingly squirmy. On more than one occasion he almost wiggled out of my arms!
- This has been well-chronicled in these weekly posts, but Henry loves his daddy. He can be be quite fussy and whiny for me, but as soon as John walks in the door, he's all smiles & giggles.