10.23.2009

Rearranging the family room...

Henry's moving, and in the not so distant future, these bookshelves will likely become the target of his conquests:



In order to stay one step ahead of our boy, I purchased 2 of these billy bookcases from ikea last weekend and moved everything from the low black shelves to the new shelves. I think we're going to be very happy with our new arrangement.

(and yes, those are bunny ears atop our TV armoire...we don't have cable, and we don't have a fancy new TV, so bunny ears it is...although I guess it would be bunny ear as it appears that one of the antenna is missing...)

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

Okay I like the new arrangement, and it IS practical...but wow! I LOVE the black shelves with the wooden crates/boxes! Im glad you showed those too!