With stuffed animal (and not very happy about it):
- Solid foods have found favor with Henry again. So far I've given him: apples, bananas, peaches, avocado, yams, zucchini, butternut squash, and of course, rice cereal.
- Henry has discovered how to fake cough...this has become his new favorite way to make noise.
- Henry's babbling has taken on a new sound...it is sounding increasingly more "conversational", and less screech-y.
- The army crawl is upon us. Henry is now able to move forward with continually increasing precision...although rolling is still his movement of choice.
- Henry's night waking habits are a bit frustrating at this point. No rhyme or reason to it, just lots of it.