With stuffed animal:
- Today, for the first time, when I went in to pick Henry up from his nap, he was standing up in his crib (holding onto the rail, of course). Up until now, he has only been able to stand up from a sitting position, not from lying down.
- Henry loves the book, One Moose Twenty Mice. Grandpa Bob & Grandma Sharon brought it to him as a souvenir from their recent trip to New York. I love reading it to him because the illustrations consist of super cute animals made out of felt.
- Another favorite of Henry's is his wooden shape sorting cube. Aunt Denise gave this to me at one of my showers and it is already making Henry happy. He isn't ready to sort his shapes yet, but he loves to bang the wooden pieces on the box and dump them out and roll around the room with them in his hands.
- We started working on a few signs about a month ago. I am starting with "more" & "all done". If anyone has experience with baby sign language feel free to share your thoughts.
- Henry is beginning to put his hands together almost as if he wants to clap. This would be a very exciting development as it would allow him to cheer for John at his basketball games :)
- Henry's crawling is becoming more graceful as his hands and knees are falling more and more in sync.
- Henry is trying to pull himself up using anything he can get his hands on.