12.27.2009

Christmas with the Fasts...

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve morning. I didn't take as many picture as I would have liked, but I'm posting what I have...


Andrew likes to rebuild bikes, so my dad made him a bike stand, which was pretty fantastic:



Denise & Andrew made each family a set of ladder golf. We've already been putting ours to good use:


After our Christmas festivities, we went to visit Malisa & her sweeties, Eli & Elsie. The babies didn't quite know what to do with each other...but eventually Henry decided to show Eli some love by pulling his hair.


Then, when we got home, Henry spent some time playing with the new shape maze & Little People farm that he got from Grandpa Royce & Grandma Gail. He seems to like his new toys, although not quite as much as he likes chewing on computer cords and pulling himself up using anything he can get his hands on.




No comments: