12.20.2009

Sorensen Christmas...

We celebrated Christmas with the Sorensen family twice yesterday. Our noon celebration included 115 people from 5 generations (I think that's right, at least). And our late afternoon/evening celebration was smaller including only G. Sue and my aunts, uncles, & cousins. Henry was fantastic throughout the entire trip. I finally figured out how to deal with naps during long car trips...keep him up through his normal nap time and then let him sleep in the car. He woke up refreshed and happy. Which, of course, made me feel just the same.



















3 comments:

betsy said...

i like henry's necklace. ;)

JHNickodemus said...

What a fun family celebration!

Olive Oyl said...

I love the picture of your mom playing the keyboard. Reminds me of my grandma playing beautiful Christmas music around the holidays on her piano...

... and also a bit of Ross from Friends when he whips out his keyboard during the holidays to impress everyone with his "sound." :)

Looks like a great time!