With stuffed animal:
- Henry's hair has hit a growth spurt. It's getting longer and thickening up.
- Dadadadada and Bababababa are his favorite sounds to make.
- Henry loves cheerios.
- Henry is still sleeping fairly well at night, although in the last week he has required some attention in the wee hours of the morning. His new wake-up time is now 5:30 or 5:45 which gives him some time to play with John before work.
- He still loves to play in the bathroom.
- He loves the dishwasher. I can't load it or empty it when he's around otherwise he tries to crawl inside.
- Henry learned how to crawl up steps this weekend at Kelly's baby shower.
- He continues to nap fairly well, although he's been highly resistant to the actual falling asleep part of the nap. Many a tear have been shed by Henry this week in pursuit of sleep.
- Henry has his ideas about things, and when things don't go his way, watch out! He doesn't appear to be exhibiting any signs of "easy going-ness". I'm afraid he may have inherited this from his mother. It's a constant battle.
- Henry screams the loudest when I a) wipe his nose or b) change his diaper. He screams far louder, in fact, then he ever does when he actually hurts himself.