With stuffed animal:
- Henry is able to walk around the house while holding onto the walls & furniture.
- 4 steps is the most Henry seems to want to take at one time (at least as of this writing...he is progressing so quickly now, things will likely change tomorrow :)
- Henry has a top tooth! It made its appearance yesterday. He has to have more coming soon because he is drooling like crazy and has been quite the grump lately.
- We are back to fully sleeping through the night again. How long this will last, nobody knows, but we will enjoy it while we can.
- Naps, Schmaps.
- He continues to enjoy his time at the nursery during exercise, CBS, & church. For this I am thankful.
- Henry is eating pretty well. He definitely prefers to feed himself, but seems to eat most things we offer him. He doesn't particularly care for oatmeal, but if I mix it with other foods he seems fine with it. We've given him turkey, chicken, & ground beef and he seems to like all of them.
- Now that the weather is warming up, Henry is enjoying our increased time outdoors. He loves to walk down to the high school to watch John's tennis practice.