With stuffed animal:
- I feel like Henry has changed so much in the last week, although I can't quite put my finger on exactly why it seems more so this week than others...
- His walking is improving, but it can't yet be classified as his primary mode of transportation. Crawling is still just plain faster.
- Every time we open the door to go outside he makes a very excited grunt...he loves going outside.
- He seems to be growing more and more interactive by the day. He laughs at people & enjoys when people laugh at the silly things he does.
- I can't emphasize enough how much Henry loves going to John's tennis practices. Today we walked to the courts and put Henry in the ball cart (on top of the tennis balls) and he watched John coach from there. He loved taking the tennis balls that were surrounding him and dropping them on the ground.
- Henry is a really great eater (at this point in his life). I really haven't found much that he won't eat. He definitely prefers to feed himself rather than have me feed him with a spoon. His sippy cup drinking skills are improving as well.
- He loves stairs.
- Night sleeping is going well, and with the time change Henry is sleeping a bit later, until 6:45 or 7ish now. Naps are currently being evaluated.