With stuffed animal:
- Henry is now walking across the room! He stumbles often, but he can make it quite a distance all by himself.
- He loves to push cars across the room.
- Henry loves going outside. He is just plain happier when he is outdoors. We've been spending lots of time at the park, at tennis practice, and walking around town. This beautiful spring weather makes it easy to accommodate his wishes.
- Speaking of Henry's wishes...he is beginning to throw some pretty mean fits if he doesn't get what he wants (i.e. cheerios, mommy's drinking glass, the toilet paper roll, etc.)
- Sleeping at night has been going well, although he seems to have adjusted to the time change and is back to waking up between 5:30 & 6am, darn. It should be noted, however, that for 2 nights in a row last week he had horrible nights. I felt like we had a newborn in the house again! I'm attributing those bad nights to a poor food choice & and upset stomach. I guess we can only speculate about such things though.
- We are experimenting with one nap/day now. It seemed to work well enough today, he slept from 12:30-2:00, so hopefully we'll establish a new napping routine soon. I'd love to do some sewing :)