With stuffed animal:
- Henry seems to be looking and acting less like a baby, and more like a little boy.
- He loves to be right under my feet when I work in the kitchen. He is most content when I sit him on the counter and let him watch me cook...obviously this doesn't happen often as knives & high heat are often involved, but when I can, I let him. Lately I've been giving him his own bowl & spoon to mix with while I work. He's starting to copy what we do, so this is beginning to have some appeal to him.
- Henry loves the dishwasher! In the last few days I've gotten him to hand me the silverware when it is time to put the clean dishes away. He seems to get a kick out of this, and I'm just happy that I'm able to entertain him and get my work done.
- Henry's naps seem to be improving. He's been taking consistent 1 1/2 hour naps twice/day the last week!
- Henry loves smoothies! I'm glad because I put all sorts of healthy stuff in there...fruit, yogurt, flaxseed, wheat germ, nuts, granola, and peanut butter.
- Henry isn't interested in eating vegetables or meat lately...but bread of any kind is always his favorite.
- Henry loves balls. When he walks into a new place he will always grab a ball before any other toy. He spent a solid 30 minutes "throwing" a ball around my parents' yard yesterday.
- Henry loves to help me water the garden. He likes to pull out the plant markers and carry them around the yard.
- John and I are really enjoying Henry at this age. He is beginning to be very playful and is showing signs of wanting to "help" us with tasks that we are working on. It makes our hearts swell with pride and overflow with joy!