6.14.2010

Storyland...

John, Henry, and I headed to Fresno last weekend. While John was at a basketball tournament, Henry and I spent the day with Aunt Denise & Aunt Jill. We took Henry on his first trip to Storyland. He really enjoyed himself, however, the hilly terrain was a bit much for him. He spent a good deal of time recovering from falls of various sorts. There was lots to see and do, and I know next time we go, he will love it even more! The one disappointment of the day was that we had planned to take Henry to Playland (right next to Storyland) and introduce him to their spraypark, but unfortunately, it was closed. Obviously we need to go back. Thanks Aunt Denise & Aunt Jill for a great weekend (and Uncle Andrew & Uncle Jay too)!




There was an exhibit of Mother Goose alphabet cards. I took a picture of Henry and his aunties next to the letter "A" card...


I tried to get a picture of Henry next to the "H" but I was met with a bit of resistance. This is the best I could get...





No comments: