9.15.2010

SMBC Ministry Fair...

Our church had their annual ministry fair last Sunday evening. All of the different ministries set up a booth and shared their various plans/activities/goals for the coming year. It was fun. Since I am a part of the Women's Ministries committee, I volunteered to decorate our booth. Making the board reminded me of my Science Fair days. I really hated everything about science fair...except for making my board. That. I. loved. Some things never change, I guess.



The church library had their own booth complete with a rocking chair and rug! Henry enjoyed listening to multiple stories with his cousins, Charlotte & Laurel. It was super cute to see the little ones on the rug while their parents milled about. I loved it!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Haha. I loved the reading corner too. That Carolyn. Too Cute.