12.15.2010

Henry's Car Cozy...

We are celebrating Christmas with my mom's side of the family this weekend in Fresno. The adults are all participating in a "dirty bingo" style of gift exchanging (i.e...you draw numbers, pick a gift, unwrap it, if someone else wants it they steal it, etc, etc.) This game will be fun for the adults, but it's not exactly good for the kids. So, parents were asked to bring their own kids a wrapped gift and place it under the tree for them. I made Henry a car cozy and stuffed it with matchbox cars. I love it, and I hope he will too! (I used this pattern & last year I made one for Ryan for Christmas)






I still may use freezer paper stencils to number the car pockets, but that may come after I give it to Henry.

2 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

Cute! I should make one of those for my knitting needles! I like that it has a road on it!

Kara Haushalter said...

ADORABLE!!!