12.29.2010

Our Christmas...

The good news is that I'm back from a bit of a blogging hiatus. The bad news is that all of the pictures I took while on my hiatus are gone. Lost somewhere in the computer. Completely frustrating. Hopefully we can figure out how to retrieve them, but until then, at least I have a few pictures of our little family of 3 celebrating Christmas at home...

A Christmas breakfast of Blueberry Buckle & Quiche (& Smoothie for Henry). So delicious!


Henry's newly constructed tricycle. He loves it!


John read the Christmas story from Luke 2 and Henry and I set up his nativity to follow along with the story. I hope we make this a tradition...at least while our kids our young. It was so fun!


Maybe tomorrow we will have figured out how to retrieve those pictures...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sometimes we've lost pictures because the date of the camera was set wrong so iPhoto filed them in a different place. Have you looked under "last import"? You can also scroll through all the events. Also, check the date on your camera to see what it is set for.