4.28.2011

Easter Parties...

John and I both grew up attending our respective grandma's Easter parties on the Saturday before Easter. The tradition continues, even as adults, except now it's Henry's turn to dye & hunt eggs! Luckily our grandmas only live about 20 minutes away from each other, so we are able to attend both parties.

Pictures:

Grandma Donna read the Easter story to the kids...




The tradition in the Penner family is that the egg hunters have to line up in order by age with their Easter basket. This was the best picture I could get...


The hunt. Henry loved hunting Easter eggs this year!...






Henry with his Easter bunny from Grandma Donna. Complete with baseball in paw :)


All of the great-grandkids (minus Micah, plus David)



We sang Happy Birthday to Henry before we ate...

And, sadly, this is the only picture that I have from my Grandma Net's party. I think I was just too tired to pull out my camera. In my defense, the Fast family celebration extends to include Easter Sunday lunch as well, and I have plenty of pictures from that event.

No comments: