6.13.2011

Napping with dad...

Life around here is a bit chaotic...our normal routines are messed up due to the end of the school year, a constant stream of doctor's appointments (at least it feels that way), and a tired mom. Henry needs routine, and as much as we still try to provide it, our current reality is that our routine is about to be completely flipped upside down pretty soon here. So...yesterday, after church, due to a horrible night of sleeping for all 3 of us, we took naps. I slept with Henry for about 1 1/2 hours and then when I woke up, John slept with him for another 2 hours. That's a 3 1/2 hour nap for Henry! (If you've read my blog for any length of time, you've probably gathered that Henry doesn't really do long naps). I just couldn't resist this picture...


And, obviously, no baby yet. My womb must be a pretty fantastic place to be since both Henry and baby #2 have stayed put past their due dates. Maybe tonight? Tomorrow? Sometime soon? Hopefully.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the post Katie. Of course when I hadn't heard from you today, I thought...well, you know...

Hang in there. It won't be long. I hope!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Beautiful picture! Thanks for keeping us updated. Praying for you and your sweet little one to come!