7.30.2011

More Pismo...

I'm way behind in my posting. We've been too busy having fun & making memories that I have no time to post about them here. Good problem to have, I guess...

While we were at Pismo with John's family a couple of weeks ago, we were lucky enough to spend a few days with my mom's sisters, G. Sue, and some of Henry's second cousins. We had a great time playing at Avila together. Here are some pictures...

Daddy introduced Henry to the boogie board. He loved it!

Aunt Kaylen with grandsons Blaine & Owen...

Aunt Nees and Charlie...

Grandma Gail (or "Gayo" as Henry likes to call her) and Charlie...

Daddy and Charlie...

Blaine...

G.G. Sue & Owen digging in the sand...

Aunt Jill & Aunt Nees...

Daddy & Henry...

Sisters...

Buried...

We had a great time!

No comments: