- Charlie's umbilical cord stump and circumcision have healed. Hello submerged baths.
- At 10 days old, Charlie weighed 11lbs. 15 oz.
- The best way to calm Charlie (other than feeding him) is to lay him in my lap with his feet against my (very jiggly) stomach, head in my hands, and sway back and forth while seated. This doesn't work every time, but it seems to be the most effective soothing method for me at this point.
- Still sleeping for 3-5 hour stretches at night.
- Eats very well...pees/poops well.
- Increased eye contact.
- Charlie seems content most of the time. He has his crying moments, of course, but at this point he seems to be fairly relaxed.
- Henry is enjoying holding his brother now and loves to give him lots of kisses.