Week 3 highlights:
- He's pretty much doing his usual newborn thing...lots of eating, sleeping, and pooping...but he's doing all three things well :)
- I feel like he's starting to change looks a bit...I think I see lots of John in him now.
- Charlie is beginning to fill out. I'm starting to see some serious chub on his legs and his jowls are filling in nicely.
- Charlie made his first visit to aerobics today. After a 3-week break we are back at it. This routine must feel pretty normal to him. So normal, in fact, that he slept right through it!
- I've started with the cloth diapers now that his circumcision is healed. They are working out well for us.
- Henry likes to hold Charlie, but he still can't say his name. If people ask him what his brother's name is he says, "Noah, " because Henry is obsessed with the Noah story in the Bible.
- Charlie is one loved little boy. Today his cousins Ryan and Jack took turns holding him, which was just too cute for words.
- We love our Charlie!