8.06.2011

Aunt Nees & Drew's house...

My sister and Andrew moved into a new (to them) house over Memorial Day weekend, but it wasn't until last week that we were able to finally make the drive to Fresno to see it (something about being pregnant, then overdue, then having a newborn that made the drive somewhat impossible for us for awhile :) Denise and Andrew are involved in doing urban missions in their church's target neighborhood in Fresno, which is what prompted their move. They are living among the people they are ministering to. I'm proud of them. Here are a few pictures of our time with them...

Here's that catcher's gear again :)


Henry even convinced very pregnant Aunt Denise to play with him. I think she drew the line at squatting :)

G.G. Sue & Charlie...

Uncle Andrew playing catcher (notice Henry calling his own strike)...

Aunt Denise & Charlie...

We can't wait to go visit them again, and I especially can't wait for September when I will get to meet my new niece or nephew!

No comments: