1.18.2012

Grandma Gail's Birthday...

Now that I'm pretty much caught up on my blogging, I can actually post about things that are happening right now...like celebrating Grandma Gail's birthday! On to the pictures...

Henry had a fun day with Aunt "Telly". She even took him to her house for the afternoon to hang out on the farm. He keeps asking to go back, so we'll have to make that happen again soon...


Grandpa Royce got some Hot Wheels track for Christmas, so Henry helped him pull it out of the box and get it set up...

These 2 boys are going to be good friends, I think :)

Grandma Gail and her grandsons...

These pictures of Charlie totally crack me up. Charlie looks like such a monster trying to attack Levi. In reality it wasn't near as vicious as it seems. He was just trying to give cousin Levi some love...



And the cake and candles...


Henry's starting to get very excited about his birthday (April 29th). He keeps talking about things that he wants for his birthday (more racing cars) and what he's going to do for his birthday (have candles, presents, etc). When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday party, he said a pink cake like Grandma Gail's. It's funny to me to think that he's already thinking about his birthday cake :)


Cake bunting is so fun! I made a "party in a box" for Denise, Kelly, and Jill (and myself) for Christmas and included miscellaneous party supplies. This bunting was one of the items I included :)

Grandpa Royce & Levi...

Happy Birthday, Grandma Gail!

No comments: