1.01.2012

Life around here...

While I play catch up on the blog, my posts will completely random and out of order. This picture was taken the week before Christmas. Henry dumped the dried black beans all over the floor and was "cooking" with them on his portable play kitchen stove. Charlie is in his exersaucer chewing on my lens cap...


The month of December can be a long one for me. John is busy and preoccupied with basketball games & tournaments, so I am often home for extra amounts of time by myself with the boys. In John's defense, he spends as much time as humanly possible at home, even rearranging practice times to do so, but I still need to find creative ways to keep things running smoothly around here. Dried beans are my new best friend :) When Charlie starts crawling and putting things in his mouth I'm going to have to figure something else out, but for now, I'll enjoy Henry playing with them while he can.

No comments: