1.30.2012

Week 32...




32-week highlights:
  • Charlie seems like he's waking up more in the middle of the night lately. Maybe teething? Maybe just the development of a bad habit? I'm good with one wake up, but more than that gets old fast. We're working on letting him cry a bit more in the crib than usual. I've been hesitant to do this with him just because I don't want him to wake up Henry, but we'll see how it goes.
  • He can get up on his hands and knees now and scoot himself backwards.
  • Charlie loves cheerios, and I love having a convenient snack to give him :)
  • I haven't written much about his skin for awhile. He definitely still has some skin issues. His skin is sort of bumpy and dry all over. It's not too bad, but it's definitely still a bit of an issue. He has a dry, red spot in the crease of his neck that I just can't seem to get rid of. He also is still more prone to diaper rash.
  • We use cloth diapers with Charlie pretty much 100% of the time. I really only use disposables when we travel out of town overnight.
  • Charlie still finds Henry absolutely hilarious. It's cute.
  • We love this little guy. He's the best (well, tied for the best with Henry, of course :)

1 comment:

kelly said...

Charlie is adorable and getting so big-boy looking already! If it makes you feel any better, Geno had a red/dry/yucky/whatever crease in his neck until he was almost a year old. We attributed his to his relentless spit up (which always found its way into his neck) and his neck folds, which remained for quite a while. I'm sure the source of Charlie's is different, but I'm here to proclaim that your child CAN have a normal neck one day :)