- Charlie is clapping! We love it :)
- Today was the day Charlie learned how to army crawl. Henry is having a hard time accepting the fact that Charlie is now able to access his toys. Our very particular first born is going to have to learn to share...tough times ahead.
- Charlie had been sleeping until 7 or 7:30 most mornings, but lately he's been waking up at 6:00 or 6:30. Hopefully waking up an hour or so earlier will mean longer naps...
- His skin flared up last week and turned bright red and splotchy, but I was able to get it cleared up with some leftover creams from the doctor and LOTS of lotion. It got really bad on those 2 warm days last week, so I'm wondering if that was to blame?
- Charlie is just one happy guy. He gives the best smiles and we just love him to pieces.