9.04.2012

Playing in the backyard...

We spent some good time in the backyard last week.  I try and get the boys out there in the morning before it gets too hot.  Charlie always ends up filthy, so I usually have to give the boys baths before we go in, but all in all it's a fun time.  The boys currently enjoy digging in the flowerbeds.  Henry especially likes to help me weed and prune (he got out a pruning shears and did a number on my fern the other day, unfortunately!)  I'm looking forward to fall when our time outside won't be quite so hot!

Henry got my squinty eyes...

Charlie got John's round ones...




We found 2 shoes for Charlie but unfortunately they didn't match.  He didn't seem to mind...

It's hard to believe that last year at this time Charlie was just 2 months old.  Now he's toddling around the yard, digging, and playing in the water!  What a difference a year makes :)

No comments: