10.07.2012

Chef Henry...

Henry is becoming quite fond of helping me in the kitchen.  As I chop my vegetables, I give him all of my pits, peels, and castoffs and let him make whatever he wants with them.  He usually tells me he's making a pie (I rarely make pies, so I find this kind of hilarious :)  He even wants me to put his "pie" in the oven, so we do (don't worry, it's not on).


While Henry works he likes to get out all sorts of cooking gadgets and utensils.  I let him use a butter knife for his cutting, but his favorite tool to use is my citrus juicer.  After I squeeze the limes, I give them to him, and he squeezes every last drop of lime juice out of them...

He has quite the set-up for himself...

It won't be long before Henry's making dinner for me!

Or maybe instead of dinner, he'll focus on perfecting his pie-making skills...
...either way I win :)

2 comments:

Toni said...

Henry the Pie Man. I think he should make neighborhood deliveries.

Colette said...

Someday his wife is going to LOVE you!