11.30.2012

Thanksgiving break recap...

 It's only taken me a week to post this little recap of our Thanksgiving goings on.  A bout with croup for Charlie and nagging colds for the rest of us have taken the wind out of our sails over here.  And lest you think I'm organized because I posted this before 7 am, the reality is that I've been up since 5 with Charlie (after going to bed at midnight, mind you, due to holding him while he was tossing and turning and generally unable to get comfortable enough to sleep).  So yeah, we're a little off over here, but I wanted to post this before the calendar turned to December, and I did it!  Yeah :)

G. G. Sue with her great grands (minus Levi)...

Henry wanted to help me clean up the patio.  When I asked him where he learned how to be such a great cleaner-upper he said, "From you, mom!"


Charlie has become quite the independent player lately...

Grandma Net & Charlie...

We got out our Fisher-Price nativity set, and Charlie plays with it any chance he can get...

We also got out our Christmas book collection (Olive , the Other Reindeer is one of our favorites.  Thanks Aunt Denise!)...

Sharon, Toni, Jill, Heidi, and I made beerocks.  I'd never made them before, but they were tasty and we had a great time...

The kids played while their mommy's worked...

Henry has now discovered the joy of photography.  He asks to use my camera now, and here are a few things he's captured...




Henry (He doesn't seem to want to smile with his teeth these days)...

Lots of Christmas book reading with my boys...

The end.

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

I love your "home" cards! Thanks Henry for capturing those ones!