1.17.2013

More rearranging...

This is what my front room looked like last week...


I've been doing some selling on Craigslist lately (I've made 4 furniture sales in the last month!) so I've been rotating things around the house.  The beauty of a small house is that there's no room to keep things that I'm ho hum about.  If I don't love it, and it's not working for me, it's gone!

I sold the table and chair set in the picture above.  The lockers were a Christmas gift from Denise & Andrew and are now living in Henry's room.  The new turquoise piece was a great find at the Alameda flea market.  Things are slowly finding their (semi) permanent homes, so pretty soon I'll have to do an update post.  I have to say though, Craigslist is addicting, the more sales I make the more I find myself walking around my house looking for other items to list.  I should probably stop for awhile or else my boys might find themselves without a bed or something (just kidding...sort of ;)

2 comments:

Toni said...

Love the new piece! Need to come see your progress!

Olive Oyl said...

The blue bookcase is amazing!!!