5.07.2013

More of Henry's birthday...

I have some new things to post about, but I wanted to make sure that I got all of Henry's birthday documented before I moved on!

On Henry's actual birthday (April 29th) we did some more celebrating.  When I asked Henry what he wanted for breakfast he said "Pirate pancakes!"  I have no idea what he meant by pirate pancakes, but my interpretation was a stack of blueberry pancakes with a homemade "pirate" flag stuck in the center.  This seemed to satisfy the birthday boy...


One of the things I love most about birthdays is the DECORATING!  I always try and make my house &/or yard feel festive for the birthday person.  I'm sure my boys (all 3) couldn't care less about the decor, but I like to think that it makes them feel special :)  So, my birthday festivities always include pictures of the decor, because that's my favorite part!...


Here's Henry in his Woody pj's (that are about 3 sizes too small :) and his new Jake the Pirate coloring book...







After our special birthday breakfast we went to exercise (to which Henry brought his new pirate sword, thanks Aunt Denise!)  And after exercise Henry wanted to dig into his new hot wheels track...

After the track making, we went to Grandma Net's, per our usual Monday lunch tradition, where we celebrated Henry's birthday with cousin Jack.  Grandma Gail found pirate hats and eye patches at Target, so the boys were excited about wearing them.  I tried hard to get a good picture of the three of them, but these were the best I could do...



And then after lunch we finished the other half of Henry's baseball cake...




And after lunch we came home for naps and then dinner and baseball with Grandpa Bob & Grandma Sharon...





And that's how Henry celebrated birthday #4!  I can't believe I have a 4-year old!

No comments: