5.29.2013

What we've been up to lately...

The month of May seems to have flown by.  I know it hasn't been my favorite month...I've spent the last half of the month with bronchitis, a test for Valley Fever (it was negative, YEAH!) and now I have shingles!  Seriously, I'm ready to say good bye to May!  We have been managing to stay active despite my small health setbacks thankfully.  Here's a little of what we've been up to...

Cubbies awards nights (Thanks to Grandma Sharon for taking these pictures, Charlie screamed when I went on stage, so John had to take him out and wasn't able to play photographer like we had planned :)...





Lots of yard work.  We taught Henry how to do some pruning and gave Charlie a pair of old scissors so that he could "help" too...







Lots of book reading...


Teaching the boys to wash dishes with me (obviously this takes so much longer than if I do it myself :)...



And Henry has started his first season of T-ball.  I missed his first practice, so John took these pictures for me.  He's wearing the dark blue shirt and the Dodger hat :)...





and this little guy thinks he's playing t-ball too.  We let him think what he wants :)



Lots of pirate dress up for Charlie.  He sure is the cutest pirate I've ever seen!...


The boys have been enjoying their rescue station...


Lots of outside play...


And lots of bike/trike riding in the alley and around the park...






And that about sums it up!  We are looking forward to June!  (Although heat and shingles don't go well together, so we'll see how that plays out.  I'm praying for the best!)

No comments: