6.24.2013

Henry's swim lessons

Henry took swim lessons from Mr. Edgmon again this summer.  The first lesson was a little rough...LOTS of tears, but by the end of the 2 weeks we have a little fish on our hands (albeit a fish who isn't exactly water safe yet, but he's getting there!)  At the beginning of the 2 weeks Henry told me he didn't want to do swim lessons, and that he only liked t-ball.  I had to inform him that, unfortunately, playing t-ball isn't exactly a survival skill, so he was going to have to stick with swimming for 2 weeks whether he liked it or not :)  Luckily by the end he was liking it!  There are WAY too many pictures here, but I just love them, so I put them in anyways :)

Front floats...







Holding his breath while Mr. Edgmon counted to 30!...

Big kickers...




Arms...



Back floats...








And, of course, big jumps...



Great job, Henry!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Never apologize for too many pictures. I love them too! And I am so proud of Henry's swimming progress.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I love the pictures! I'm thrilled that Henry can take from Mr. Edgmon. I wish my kids could! :)