8.14.2007

New Haircut

While John was wandering around Yankee Stadium (taking pictures of exposed beams, the location of a famous fan homerun interference, etc.) I was standing by, waiting for him to satisfy his appetite for stadium oddities, when all of a sudden, I saw the haircut of my dreams. Much to John's initial chagrine, I stealthly snatched the camera and captured the look of an unknowing stranger, in hopes of taking it to my hairdresser for recreation. After my hair appointment today, here are the results.





My haircut is a bit more manicured at this point, but give me another day, and my usual lazy hair routine, and hopefully it will look as beautifully touseled as my hair idol's above.
A pretty vain and mundane post, but a post none-the-less.

3 comments:

kelly said...

There's nothing mundane about a new and exciting haircut! I love it, it looks great.

And I, personally, am proud of you for capturing it on..digital (I was going to say film, but...). You can never describe those things to your hairstylist. Hope things are going well as you prepare for school!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

That post made me laugh. I can totally imagine you nervously snapping that shot. Too funny! Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like it! I've been looking around for a possible new do... eventhough I have a relatively new haircut, but am already starting to get bored of it. Oops.