4.13.2008

Dodger Game #2...

John and I journeyed down to Dodger Stadium again. This time were were joined by cousins, Nathan and Elijah, who both attend Fuller Seminary and reside in Pasadena. On our way to the stadium we stopped in Burbank and visited my favorite store. I was looking for a few organizational items and found just what I was looking for. We met Nathan and Elijah at the game at 12:00 and scored four seats (a few rows behind our own) that were nestled in the shade. Lucky for us, their rightful owners never showed, so we were able to stay cool for the entire contest. Our trip home was super smooth and (almost) made us forget about that evening, a few weeks ago, when we didn't even arrive at our car until 2 1/2 hours after the final pitch was thrown. Ahhh...memories.
Elijah, Nathan, me, John
(sorry the picture is ultra dark, I tried to lighten it...but we know about my photography skills.)
John, Elijah, & Nathan


The Dodgers in action


Our view of the field...from the shade.

No comments: